Car Body Repairs London
Call 020 7235 9900 to book your FREE accident repair estimate or complete the Quick Quote form on the right.
At Belgravia Garage we are proud of our specialist knowledge of accident repairs and the workmanship quality we offer. Our vehicle bodyshop is equipped with the latest technology whilst our technicians are trained in all the specialist materials used in the construction of motor vehicles from classic cars to modern day supercars.
All car body repair work is carried out by our highly trained technicians using genuine parts, advanced repair techniques and high quality paints and materials resulting in flawless repairs. Our bodyshop is equipped with the latest technology, including specialist alignment jigs, welding equipment and paint ovens designed to operate within strict tolerances.
As part of our bodyshop repairs we can offer the following:
- Free Bodywork Estimates – Whether you require am estimate for body repair damage or cosmetic repair our Estimators have over 30 years experience between them. They will guarantee the best price together with the best possible finish.
- Insurance Claim – We work with most of the top insurance companies and can manage your insurance claim from start to finish with our stress free claims handling service. We can take care of everything from estimating to dealing with your insurance company to completion.
- Vehicle Accident Collection – If you are involved in an accident that leaves your vehicle immobile, we will happily collect the vehicle and take it to our accident repair centre for inspection by our estimators.
- Vehicle Resprays – Whether you require a full or part-panel respray we can professionally supply an excellent finish using the most advanced paints and application techniques, providing you a flawless ‘as new’ finish.
- Minor or Major Repairs – Whether minor damage such as a dent or bump on your vehicle panels or a major reconstruction; we are able to provide you with a cost effective and seamless repair for your vehicle.
- Restoration Projects – Our sympathetic and adaptable techniques, together with our experience in sourcing original parts provide the perfect finish to your classic car restoration.
- Rental Car – Our repairs should not affect your daily routines, for this reason we will be able to provide a rental car, if required, for the duration of the repair
- Valeting Service – We offer a professional valeting service with trained and experienced staff to ensure your vehicle leaves our premises in pristine condition.
- Four Wheel Laser Alignment – Any accident or bump to your car can have a significant impact on your wheel alignment, affecting the performance and efficiency of your vehicle. This simple check will pinpoint any problems which we are then able to instantly rectify.
- Peace of Mind Car Body Repairs – We pride ourselves on being a dedicated accident repair centre who will deliver a first-rate vehicle repair with your safety as our utmost concern. We use genuine manufacturer parts and components, high quality paints and materials backed by over 80 years of specialist automotive experience in central London.
Kerbed, scuffed or corroded alloy wheels are refurbished to look as good as new.
At Belgravia Garage we have trained staff and specialist technology to ensure we can offer a complete wheel refurbishment service to the highest of standards.
Our professional technicians shot-blast the wheels by hand (chemically strip if required) to remove all previous layers of lacquer and paint in order to achieve a bare metal surface. This ensures all signs of kerbing, corrosion and blemishes are removed and the wheels can then be dressed and filled to repair any damaged rim edges.
We use the latest powder coat and wet spray, polishing and anodising finishes. The wheels are heated and a powder coat finish applied before they are left to cure for a set period of time. Finally, a clear lacquer is applied over the first coating to enhance and protect the alloy wheel. Powder coating ensures the most durable finish and highest level of protection for alloy wheels.