BMW Service and Repair
Belgravia Garage can service your BMW using genuine BMW parts; covering maintenance, wear and tear and giving you peace of mind.
We carry out all vehicle checks and standard services as set out in the BMW Service Booklet. The full service package is dependent on vehicle and mileage as per BMW’s specifications.
The most modern BMW’s have Condition Based Servicing (CBS), which means the car monitors itself and lets you know when and what it servicing needs are. Pre CBS BMW’s use the Service Interval Indicator (SII), which monitors specific usage and driving conditions and gives you plentry of warning when maintenance is required.
BMW now has Condition Based Service technology. This means your BMW only receives attention when it needs it, saving you both time and money. CBS sensors monitor the condition of parts such as spark plugs, filters, and brake pads as well as all operating fluids.
Carried out at every visit including diagnostic interrogation, check indicator and warning lights on instrument cluster and reset CBS display as well as checking and verifying any control messages.
BMW Service Details
- Engine oil and oil filter changed
- Check handbrake
- Air filter & fuel filter replaced periodically
- Clean brakes
- Replace brake pads and wear sensors if necessary
- Replace brake discs if worn to recommended point
- Check condition of vehicle systems • Electrical systems
- Body for corrosion & damage • Check coolant/fluid levels
- Tyres, steering and shock absorbers
- Clean brakes
- Replace brake pads and sensors
- Replace brake discs if worn
- Replace micro/pollen filter in heating/air-con
- Micro filters trap 80% of pollen & traffic fumes
- They also ensure fast demisting in winter
- Replace worn or defective spark plugs
- Will ensure optimum performance, fuel economy, emissions
- Will avoid any chance of engine misfire
- Replace brake fluid every two years
- Replacement brake fluid reduces corrosion &
- Maintains braking performance
- Statutory inspection for vehicles three years and older
- Annual check comprising of over 150 safety-related items
- Headlights, brakes, emmissions tests
- Replace diesel fuel filter means particle-free fuel & optimum performace
- Replacement diesel filter important in engine efficiency
The BMW Service Interval Indicator monitors specific usage and driving conditions and gives you plenty of warning when maintenance is required. The Service Interval Indicator counts down the mileage until your next service and shows you the information you need to know on your dashboard display. Once the service is carried out our technicians will reset the indicator and then you’ll be ready to go again.
Change engine oil and oil filter • Replace micro filter/pollen filter for heater/air conditioning • Check thickness of front and rear brake pads • Check handbrake condition, travel and adjust.
In addition to the Oil Service content: • Safety checks including lighting, electrical systems, steering, braking components, tyres, battery, coolant and fluid levels • Heater/air conditioning: renew micro filter/pollen filter.
In addition to the Oil Service and Inspection I: • Replace spark plugs (if petrol) • Air filter and fuel filter replaced periodically (change cycle depends on model
We guarantee the best BMW service prices in London.